Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pure Pictures.

Today I just have a bunch of pictures that I've finally gotten around to organizing, from the White Cane Parade in Black Canyon City on April 4th, 2009. Enjoy!



Several people I know in Phoenix have told me that they don't understand how someone can just ride a quad down the street (they've NEVER seen it happen). So I guess that's one of those "You might be a redneck..." sort of things, hehe.






This float for the archery club was completely awesome!






Only in a small town...








Awana


There were probably around 40 corvettes. They just kept coming, and coming...of course, Black Canyon doesn't have that many corvettes. It was the "Vette Sette" Club, from Prescott. Lol.


This was 4-6th graders, and they were extremely good.






That's my grandma, on the far left.




No comments:

Post a Comment