Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, all! Now, I know I'm 21...and Travis is 19...so we're not technically "little kids," but I really wanted to dye eggs. So we did. :)

Travis and I went to our parents' (mom and stepdad) yesterday and dyed eggs, then stayed the night last night and went to Easter services with them this morning (and had a very elegant Easter lunch-sandwiches, chips, and dip). I got Travis to buy an egg dying kit (which I later realized was unnecessary, when I discovered recipes online for mixing your own dye with water, vinegar, and food coloring-essentially the same thing the kit came with), and white eggs (I normally buy the brown ones-cage free, all that jazz) last week, and I boiled the eggs. So, when we got to BCC, we were all ready to go for dying!

And obviously, you know what happened next...so I'll spare you the dyed-finger details, and just reward you for reading this far by showing you PICTURES!



























No comments:

Post a Comment