Monday, March 9, 2009

Blogeroo

This is the first blog I’ve ever done where I’ve actually written it out ahead of time. I’m very proud of myself for taking the initiative. I want to know…do you guys read blogs of people you don’t know? Like, you’ve never met them, talked to them, etc.? I do, it’s actually the majority of my blog-reading (which is sadly a very long list, as apparently reading about strangers’ lives is more interesting than living my own). Travis seems to think it’s weird that I find such interest in people I don’t even know. Maybe it’s just that he’s not involved in the “bloggy world.” I don’t think I’ll ever convince him to get his own blog, so it could possibly just be a lost cause. Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple of my favorites.

Whatever- I love the pictures! This woman has an insane amount of awesome colors, everywhere on her site, and it’s extremely inspiring every time I visit. It makes me want to go do something artistic. I love that feeling.

Money Saving Mom- Okay, so I’m not a mom. But who doesn’t like to save money? This site definitely helps me be more frugal, and makes me feel good about myself for finding that next great bargain.

Click Chick- Several random links each day. Easily my primary source for game sites (she calls them “timewasters”), which of course I rarely go onto, since it’s unproductive (lol…just kidding…I love being unproductive!).

No comments:

Post a Comment