Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Slacking Again

I completely ruined my daily posting streak. Oh well. Random:

-Not much new to report on, I'm still working (only day shifts now, no nights! WOOHOO!!!!).

-I've been walking the dog twice a day, after missing her walks for an entire week (pure laziness), I've kept it up for quite a while now so I'm proud of myself.

-In related news, I lost ten pounds, which is always good! I'd given up on weighing myself for quite a long time, so I'm not exactly sure when this occured, but it was very much an encouragement to keep up with the exercise :)

-Official announcement, although I'm not sure who (if anyone) reads this...I'm going to see my boyfriend, Jay, in Florida, in October! I'm completely psyched. It's a much-needed vacation, and is sure to be an awesome visit. I know I haven't shared much about him, for multiple reasons, but inquire if you're curious and I'll email about it. I just don't want to post details on here. Again, many reasons.

-Getting a new cell phone! By far the nicest one I've ever had it's the Gravity 2, and I should be getting it this Wednesday or Thursday. I'm super excited.

That's pretty much it, in a nutshell! Please leave a comment if you actually read this, I want to know how many people do :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment