Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zunerooni



I got a Zune a few weeks ago, and I love it! It makes me feel a little old that I don’t really know anything about MP3 players, but that’s only because I’ve never had one. I would’ve bought a cheap one long ago, if I’d had a computer to use for loading songs onto it. So I have (access to) a computer now, and I’d wanted to buy an MP3 player sometime anyway, but decided now was the time since we’re preparing for the road trip. Two weeks, two/three people (as Matt may or may not be coming), and many miles means we’ll definitely need some musical entertainment. And, since I broke Trav’s MP3 player a couple of years ago (and he hasn’t bought another one), I went on a quest for one. It was pretty easy, though, Travis said “Get a Zune,” so I did! It was more expensive than I expected, but I’m very happy with it, so I think it was worth the price. It also has several games on it (including sudoku), which is awesome. I loaded a bunch of music (emo and country, mostly), and Trav put a bunch on as well (techno, of course). We have a pretty good mixture, and tried to keep it even between stuff that I like (but Trav doesn't), stuff Trav likes (but I don't), and stuff that we both like (neutral).
Anyway, I'm so very, very excited! There's less than a week to go (we leave the 13th, and will be returning the 31st). When we get back, you'll have to brace yourselves for large doses of scenery pictures. Travis even bought an extra memory card for his digital camera, as I expect to fill up the card he already has pretty quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it to a maximum of 100 pictures per day, as that will work out almost perfectly with the amount of memory his two cards have. I'm very much looking forward to it! :)
A pic to get you ready for the onslaught of photos I'll be posting:

Yosemite Falls, at Yosemite National Park

1 comment: